Body Sculpt: Carboxy therapy
What is Carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy uses injections to infuse medical gaseous Carbon Dioxide under the skin into the subcutaneous tissue through a needle. It eliminates fat cells, stimulates blood flow, improves skin elasticity and significantly reduces cellulite.
- Localized fat
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Stretch marks
- Eye wrinkles
- Rejuvenation of hands, décolletage, neck
- Nasolabial folds and peri-oral wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin whitening
- Raynaud’ phenomenon
- Lower limbs arterial disease and ischemia
- Erectile dysfunction with micro vascularization disorders
- Hair loss
- Needle phobia
- Stress, with history of vagal unconsciousness event
- Severe heart failure, congestive heart disease
- Recent heart attacks and unstable angina pectoris
- Restrictive pulmonary disease, chronic obstructive lung disease
- Sleep apnea
- Renal failure, dialysis
- Recent cerebrovascular accident
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
- Immunosuppression or deficiency
- Patients with impaired healing
- Connective tissue disorders or diseases
- Bleeding disease: Willebrand’s disorder, hemophilia
- Bacterial infection: dermatitis, cellulitis
- Foreign body in the area to be treated (jewelry or implants)
- Herpes simplex in acute phase and other acute skin viral infections
- Skin disease with abnormally increases local circulation
- Facial rosacea
- Poikiloderma of cavit
- Anticoagulation, recent aspirin or anti-inflamatory drug intake
- Other aesthetic procedure or skin traumatism less than 15 days prior treatment
How does it work?
Carboxytherapy increases the blood flow causing oxygenation at a microcirculatory level producing fat and fibroses destruction. CO2 is injected into the tissue causing blood flow to stimulate in the area of treatment. The tissue receives a significant amount of oxygenation and elimination of CO2 through the lungs.
Call us now for a consultation and assessment.
WE CAN DESIGN THE TREATMENT PLAN RIGHT FOR YOU!
** these procedures results may vary per client **
NEW IMAGE WORKS CLIENT REVIEWS
“I have been looking for a medical spa to get lip fillers and I found the best place. New Image Works its my favorite place now. Tatiana is the best. She is so nice and knowledgeable, she gives you that confidence you need when getting infections. Her staff is so nice and welcoming. I really recommend New Image Works.”
I fell absolutely in love with Tatiana and her staff after my first visit! She is so welcoming and makes you feel like you are getting the best service possible. She is so adorable and her work is AMAZING! My lips are so natural looking while still giving me that extra plump I was looking for. If I could give her 100 stars I would! Highly recommend!”
“Hands down the best! I had a facial done by Honey and it was absolutely amazing. I also had lip filler by Tatiana and she is a perfectionist. The office is extremely clean and the front desk staff are very friendly. I travel over a hour to been seen here at New Image and refuse to go anywhere else. Check them out, you will not be disappointed.”
“I have been getting my lips done for years and they have always been off in size and shape, Tatiana did everything I wanted and made them even. I also wanted to get my nose sized so it wasn’t hanging down so much. It was my first time and she did an amazing job. She even suggested I do my chin do even out my entire face. I am sooooo happy and I will only go to her moving forward.”
“Tatiana is by far the best practitioner in the biz! Honey is so kind and helped me figure out the best course of action to combat my adult acne.
I am very grateful to walk into this office and feel at home. My experience at the office is top notch every time.”