Body Sculpt: Carboxy therapy
What is Carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy uses injections to infuse medical gaseous Carbon Dioxide under the skin into the subcutaneous tissue through a needle. It eliminates fat cells, stimulates blood flow, improves skin elasticity and significantly reduces cellulite.
- Localized fat
- Acne scars
- Surgical scars
- Stretch marks
- Eye wrinkles
- Rejuvenation of hands, décolletage, neck
- Nasolabial folds and peri-oral wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin whitening
- Raynaud’ phenomenon
- Lower limbs arterial disease and ischemia
- Erectile dysfunction with micro vascularization disorders
- Hair loss
- Needle phobia
- Stress, with history of vagal unconsciousness event
- Severe heart failure, congestive heart disease
- Recent heart attacks and unstable angina pectoris
- Restrictive pulmonary disease, chronic obstructive lung disease
- Sleep apnea
- Renal failure, dialysis
- Recent cerebrovascular accident
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
- Immunosuppression or deficiency
- Patients with impaired healing
- Connective tissue disorders or diseases
- Bleeding disease: Willebrand’s disorder, hemophilia
- Bacterial infection: dermatitis, cellulitis
- Foreign body in the area to be treated (jewelry or implants)
- Herpes simplex in acute phase and other acute skin viral infections
- Skin disease with abnormally increases local circulation
- Facial rosacea
- Poikiloderma of cavit
- Anticoagulation, recent aspirin or anti-inflamatory drug intake
- Other aesthetic procedure or skin traumatism less than 15 days prior treatment
How does it work?
Carboxytherapy increases the blood flow causing oxygenation at a microcirculatory level producing fat and fibroses destruction. CO2 is injected into the tissue causing blood flow to stimulate in the area of treatment. The tissue receives a significant amount of oxygenation and elimination of CO2 through the lungs.
Call us now for a complimentary consultation and assessment.
WE CAN DESIGN THE TREATMENT PLAN RIGHT FOR YOU!
** these procedures results may vary per client **